Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekend in KC

Our family spent the weekend in Kansas City after my Dr.'s appt. at KU med on Thursday. One of the highlights of the trip for me was seeing Cooper and Miles meet their cousin Blake for the first time. I wasn't sure how the meeting would go - Cooper has said since Blake was born that he does not like Baby Blake. I think it is because he LOVES Aunt Jenn, and Blake gets in the way of that. The meeting went VERY well. Cooper wanted to hold him and Miles could not stop kissing him. At one point, Miles was sucking on Blake's forehead - kisses just weren't expressing his love.

Here are a few pictures:





We also celebrated the March birthdays with our extended family. March is a big month for us! Amanda, Dad, Beth, Eli, and Nate all have birthdays in March!





After we sang Happy Birthday, Nate said, "Who wants cake?" and Miles was the only one who answered. He shouted, "I do!!"

What a fun weekend!!

No comments: