As some of you know, Cooper is not a big fan of eating. There isn't much he likes and would generally prefer to do anything to get out of lunch or dinner. Just for fun, I wrote down some of his delay tactics from lunch.
Can I have whole cheese crackers?
Will you help me eat?
I have a hang nail – can you cut it?
I don’t have any room in my tummy.
I’m full.
Looking at his plate - I don’t like this food!
I want some bread.
I think I need some more dip.
I have to go pee.
I have to go poop!
I think I need to take some pills.
It’s dangerous for me to not take any pills.
I’m not feeling very well.
I think this is junk food for me.
Meanwhile, across the table, Miles has eaten two entire plates of food and is still going…
No comments:
Post a Comment