Carey and I started off the day fairly early like most, both working out. Carey continues to run nearly every morning and I try to get in time on the trainer (while not nearly as disciplined as Carey though...). I don't know if I've ever written about Cooper's germ-a-phobe tendencies in the past, but let me tell you, he has them! This morning was a classic example. I came in from the garage, pretty sweaty, and Cooper runs over. I get down on the floor and say something like "Hey Buddy! Good morning! I need some big Cooper snuggles!!". And he promptly says "Dad, you need to take a shower first. You are really sweaty. Then I'll give you snuggles!"
Carey had book club this evening so it was a guys night out. We usually head out to El Rodeo or some other place for dinner, but tonight we stayed in for 'manly stuff' - grilling burgers and playing in the back yard. And after, we walked up to DQ for mini-sized ice cream cones. It was lots of fun. All in all, a good night but very busy. Here are a few pics of the boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment