I know I will miss several stories that have made me laugh, but here are a few. Tonight, we were wrestling around on the floor. Cooper pulled his shoes and socks off, Carey smelled them and says 'Oooooh!' I wasn't really paying attention to what they were doing as Miles and I were playing. But the next thing I know, Miles comes over and raises his foot up to me and says 'Oh'. I thought for a moment he may have been saying shoe or something like it. He said 'Ooh ooh' a few more times and finally Carey explains he wants to do what Cooper did! So, I took his shoes off, smelled his feet and said 'Ooooooooh!!!' and he loved it. Whatever he can do to be like his brother.
Earlier today, the boys went with Carey and our neighbors to go Easter egg hunting. From the pictures, and loot they returned home with, I believe it was a hunt like no other! There were four kids on the hunt, and Carey said she was giving as many as she could away to the other kids and the kids still had so many eggs! Amazing.


I also gave Cooper his annual summer trim. This one turned into more than a trim. He looks so different with shorter hair. The spike in the back is not from me, I promise! I'm blaming it on his nap...

Finally, a few videos. Cooper and Miles (Miles especially) love to dance. Sometimes they dance to anything, but Miles really likes music with a good beat! So, a few examples of Miles shaking it! (You'll notice he's easily sidetracked...).
No comments:
Post a Comment