The top 5 signs that Cooper is growing up:
1. His vocabulary continues to develop. Cooper was helping me make breakfast the other morning, and he said, "Mom, can I put the cimanon, I mean cinnamon in?"
2. He is willing to try new things! We went to the playground today, and he crossed the scary bridge and went down the tornado slide ALL BY HIMSELF. No promting from Mom.
3. He is so brave. Cooper fell off the ladder of the big slide and cut his leg a little bit. He was upset, but when I tried to comfort him, he wasn't interested. He started back up the ladder again - ready for more.
4. He is asking hard questions! He is very concerned about the crown of thorns that was placed on Jesus' head when he was crucified. We are memorizing Psalm 1, and verse 1 mentions that wise men do not join a group of mockers. Cooper asked me, "Are the men who put the crown of thorns on Jesus' head a group of mockers?" Wow - great connection!
5. He is a great big brother to Miles! I often hear him saying, "See, Miles! This is how you..."
1 comment:
that's precious! LOve hearing these...especially number 4! I'm sure you guys are GREAT parents!
Post a Comment