Well, it's Monday morning and we've had a beautiful weekend in Bolivar. Temps were in the 70s and low 80s and it was great. We enjoyed a lot of time outside and all got a little sun. Cooper more most. We gave the boys some gardening tools for Easter and it turns out that the hoe is Cooper's favorite. All day we heard him saying 'well mom/dad, I've got to hurry because I've got to go back to the garden and do some hard work!'. He would promptly march out to the garden and begin hoeing the dirt and would stay at for a long, long time! He was so busy and it was so cute. I think the summer is going to provide lots of time for the boys to be outside and busy! I can't wait to plant the garden with them this weekend. Should be so much fun to play in the dirt with them!
Well, my plane to Southern California is about to land so I've only got time for one more story. Last night we were laying on the floor building with Lego blocks and Carey accidentally steps on my foot as she's passing by. She apologies and before I can say anything, Cooper says 'Mom, just don't worry about it. Daddy is really strong. So just don't you worry about it. My daddy is really tough.' I'm glad I've got someone fooled...
No comments:
Post a Comment