Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Couple of Stories

The boys stayed with the Hamanns while I had an eye appointment this week. I stayed and let Cooper and Miles play a little longer after the appointment. As he played, Cooper said something like this (right in front of Abby's mom): "Hey, Abby, in the middle of the night, let's both sneak out and drive away together." I said, "Cooper, do you have your driver's license?" He kinda of laughed a social laugh and said, "Oh, I was just joking. That's what we're going to do when we're older." Oh. Much better.

After B.U.M. kids on Thursday, I asked Cooper who he played with.

Cooper: I played with Robin and with Miles.
Me: Oh - that is so cool! You and Miles can be good friends, and Miles even gets to be here to play all the time!
Cooper: Yep. Miles is my best bud.

I love that.

No comments: