On Friday, Cooper went to school for the first time! We signed him up for B.U.M. kids this year so that I could have one morning a week alone with Miles. (B.U.M. kids is Bolivar United Methodist kids - it is like Mom's Morning.) So at breakfast on Friday, we told Cooper that he was going to go someplace very special that day! B.U.M. Kids!! He said, "Yeah! I bump kids heads!" Hmm....not exactly. So I guess we'll call it "school" just in case. :)
He did great! The teachers said he did very well, especially for his first day! His friends Mya, Sol, and Cale are all there with him, so he is with a few familiar faces. He didn't want to leave when I picked him up! He is a big boy!
The next milestone for Cooper came when I picked him up from Lisa's house and he was playing Candyland with Lisa and Sol. Wow! I couldn't believe it! Candyland! What a grown-up boy!
On Saturday, Nate and I took the plunge and left the boys with the Tweedy family for the entire day. We headed for Branson and left the boys from around 8:00 a.m. until about 6:00 p.m. We had a very fun shopping day without kids. We kept hearing little ones crying or whining, and it wasn't ours!! It was very fun. Cooper and Miles had a great day with Laura, Janet, Craig, and Brent. They love the Tweedy family! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment