Here he is with Harold the Helicopter.
When he saw his presents, he quickly pointed to the big box and said, "That's a train track." What? How in the world does our two-year-old know that the big gift is a train track? We really tried to be sneaky on this one. He wasn't even with us when we bought it. So, the surprise was out. I'm sure glad it was train track! I think he would have been disappointed...
Here is Coop's birthday cake! Or just birthday...
Here is the train track. :)
Here are a couple of pictures from his party. Very fun.
One other cute story...at Lisa's house, Lisa told Cooper it was time for a nap. Usually he is very good about going back to his "room" with her to get in bed. But on his birthday, Lisa heard him say, "But it's my birthday..." We're not sure if that meant - "Hey - I can't nap! I haven't had "birthday" (a.k.a. cake) yet!" Or if it meant "Hey - birthday boys shouldn't have to take naps!" Sweet either way. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment