Some highlights from 2013.
- We sold our house, twice, in one month.
| Residence of nearly 10 years - we have awesome memories there and loved this house. |
- Carey started her second year of teaching the boys - she's my hero.
Carey's classroom - Cooper lost his front teeth!
Cooper! - Lauren got married!

Hanna, Wade, Lauren, and Nate - Attended 2013 'Cross World Championships
Dale, Ira, and John - Carey and I got some r&r in Cayman
Sun, sand, and Diet Coke!
Headed to the barrier reef - Construction on our new house was completed.
View from the driveway Kitchen Miles, back steps / deck - Carey added a new half-marathon race venue to the list!
Sarita, Carey - Go Girl Race - I took a new job with Jive Software.

A look at my new office! - Carey and the boys completed their first race - Miles took Carey at the line
SBU Cross Country Fundraising Run - Christmas - I know. It comes every year. But, it's my favorite holiday / season, so it still gets a place on the list.
I've always decorated my office at work. With a job change late in the year, my makeshift basement office had to do. Our 'Charlie Brown' Christmas Tree - A Blue Atlas Cedar we're planting any day now! - Cooper has become a sports maniac - he can't get enough of watching and playing, especially football
Springfield Cardinals game - Birthdays - Nate (32), Miles (5), Cooper (7), Carey (26)

Recent family pic - The boys asked if we could play more golf. Yes please.
Cooper, Miles - We enjoyed many fires in the new house. Not the kind where you call the fire dept. Which is a welcome relief this year.
Living room fireplace - Family vacation in FL at Delray Beach - millions of common jellyfish also decided to vacation here.
Sand was great, water was around 86 degrees
An evening out in Delray Local exhibits of sea life and sharks! - I was able to join the guys in many pre-season 'cross and road rides
Dale, John, and Ira - Donuts from St. George's. Trust me, it's an event.
Cooper
Miles
- Miles has become our resident chess expert (and loves every kind of board game)
His 'You didn't see that coming, did you?' look
2014 - Game On.
3 comments:
Nate & Carey, this is great! Loved reading your "family happenings" :) Many blessings in 2014 to you! Carey--really? 26? Not that you don't look it girl, but seriously, Nate are you joking? :)
Awesome update and can I just asks that since I'm the same age as Carey….does that make me 26 too?!?!
Jamee' - My husband was being kind. Sarah
If I = 26 AND U=I THEN U=26. There's no other way to look at it.
Post a Comment