If there were any remaining "baby" in this little guy, it disappeared when he turned 5. Did I type that right? Is he really 5? It is impossible for me to grasp that 5 years have passed since I brought this little guy home from the hospital for the first time. Much has changed in our lives over five years, but God has been faithful. Here are a few pictures from Coop's birthday:
Here is his "I'm-getting-ready-to-open-my-presents" face. (Those of you who know him well know he would NEVER smile for a camera if there weren't presents involved.)

Here is his favorite present - LEGOS!
We had a small (okay - not so small) gathering of friends to celebrate the big day. It was SUPER fun to have our house full of friends! Here are the boys (minus Cale):
And here are the girls (minus Mya):
Blowing out the candles on this LEGO cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment