Quote from FB on 1/2/2011: I'm wearing a skirt and tights today for church (a rare occasion indeed), and Cooper approached me with a very confused look. He said, "Mommy, I just need to know, are those pants or not?"
Quoted from Nate's FB on 1/8/2010: Cooper says to me: Dad, let's travel around the whole world to tell everyone how good eggnog is.
Miles still uses "me" instead of "I" and he says "yours" instead of your. Here are some examples:
- Running to where he is supposed to be, "Here comes me!!"
- "Who would like to eat lunch?" "Me do!"
- "I'm going to put this blanket on yours head."
- "Mom, is this yours water?"
1 comment:
I love your boys' humor...it makes me excited to be a mom to my own kids someday (even though I feel like a mom to 20 other people's children)
Post a Comment