As the boys get older, I've frequently wondered 'What will my boys do when they grow up?' Will they go to college? What professions will they choose? Where will they live? These and many more questions I can't help but wonder about as I see them grow up. And I also wonder, how similar will they be in the future to the way they are now? Are their behaviors, likes, dislikes indicative of the future?
If the above is true, I'm convinced Miles will be a great success in any full-contact sport. He gets angry when he's hurt, is aggressive, and uses brute force to get his way. If there is risk or danger, Miles is full-speed-ahead.
Cooper, on the other hand, seems to be nearly the complete opposite. He likes to snuggle, is very sensitive, and excels at anything academic. But there is also an incredible music element to Cooper. Carey caught this video (notice the stage...) of Cooper singing The David Crowder Band's How He Loves. What the future holds only God knows. Maybe, just maybe, we're raising the next solo artist.
1 comment:
Wow! Complete with key changes. Classic video. Be sure and back these up:).
Post a Comment