Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Things They Say...

Miles vocabulary is growing in leaps and bounds. His sentences are really coming along. Here are a few of my favorite words and saysing:

  • Tootsie Roll - The boys get a tootsie roll when they get in their car seats without complaining or delaying. When I tell the boys it's time to go somewhere, Miles starts saying, "Tootsie roll? Tootsie roll?"
  • Lisa - "ee ha"
  • purple - "puple"
  • Hot beat - Miles was describing what kind of music he wanted to listen to on our drive home from Nana's house. He was yelling from the back seat, "Hot beat! Hot beat!"
  • Miles woke up and saw Nate's Harley blanket. He pointed and said, "Ooooo - look at that bobbie!"
  • When Miles drops something now, he says, "I'll get it."
  • Five days ago Miles said, "choo choo" for Thomas. Now he says, "Thomas" clear as a bell.

And now a little from Cooper:

  • At breakfast the other morning, Cooper said, "Mom - have you ever had a broken heart?"
  • "Mom - can you take my clothes off? I'm a gorilla and gorillas are naked."
  • The boys were splashing water out of the tub while I ran to get something. When I came back in, I scolded them and told Cooper he knew better than to do that. He said, "but it wasn't bad if you didn't see me." (There was quite a conversation after than, but YIKES!)
  • Talking to Miles - "See? Watch your big brother do it!"
  • While trying to dispute naptime Cooper said, "there's no sleep left in my body!"
  • I was cuddling with Cooper at bedtime, teaching him how to spoon. He said, "Mom - how do you spork?" Thank you, Taco Bell. :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

funny!

AA said...

How do you spork? That is hilarious!!!