Things were pretty low-key around the Bethell house on Monday, President's Day. It was a company holiday at Duck Creek, but Carey and I both found the opportunity to work. Carey put in her time in the morning and I spent some time during the afternoon / evening. I've struggled to take time away from the job, but I know I really need to in 2010. Plus, I've got 9 weeks of vacation... Regardless, it was great to spend the AM with boys.
This evening, our small group came over for about 1.5 hours. We're doing a study by Andy Stanley covering basic topics, but they are great to think about. After small group, Richie showed Cooper a few things on the guitar and by the look of Coopers face while watching, Richie is a legitimate rock star. He was grinning from ear to ear. It was so cute to see him get excited (granted, I could listen to Richie play all night - he is so talented).
The rest of the week looks to be pretty standard. I'm in town and looking forward to the extra time with the family. It's always great to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment