Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random Stories

Here are a few highlights from our last few days:

On the way to Ms. Lisa's house on Monday, Cooper saw a tractor. He said, "Mom! Mom! A tilde tractor!" (Pronounced like the punctuation mark.) I said, "I don't know what a tilde tractor is. What does a tilde tractor do?" Cooper said, "Well, Mom. A tilde tractor has many uses. It hauls gravel, cuts hay, delivers hay for the horses to eat, and many other things." If anyone has heard of a tilde tractor, let me know. :)

At lunch yesterday, Miles said "cheese!" It is by far one of his favorite foods.

I was putting Cooper's shoes on yesterday, and told him that I loved his shoes and wished I had some like that. Cooper replied, "You should buy some online!"

Cooper misbehaved today, so I sent him to his room. The phone rang just as he was leaving, so I went to answer it and Miles followed Cooper to his room. When I finished the phone call, I heard chaos coming from Cooper's room. When I went in and asked Cooper what happened, he answered, "I just ate Miles' finger." And he was right! (Hey - at least he was honest!) There were pretty deep teeth indentions on Miles' index finger. Ouch!

After nap time, Cooper and I were cuddling. He was rubbing my back and he said, "Oh, Mom! I found a little something on your back!" I said, "Oh. What do you think it is?" Cooper answered, "It is a piece of zud."

And finally, this one was on Facebook, but it is worth mentioning again: The current Catechism Cooper is learning is: I say, “In how many persons does this God exist?” Cooper says, “In three persons.” Cooper’s answer today: “Eleven.”

No comments: