Miles started saying "hi" on Tuesday. We were playing out front, and Miles saw our neighbor Wilma and her son Steve. He raised his arm and said, "HI!" great big and took off down the street to talk to our neighbors. Cute.
When Aunt Hanna was here, a t-ball rolled down the street and into the drain. Cooper is now really, really nervous about other balls being out on the driveway. He freaks out when we bounce balls, and then quickly bats them into the grass so they will be safe. The other day, we were playing t-ball and a ball started rolling down the driveway. Cooper panicked. I said, "Cooper, calm down! Just relax. I'm going to catch the ball." Cooper answered, "Mom! I can't relax!" Wow - I have no question that Cooper is my child.
See the difference between Cooper and Miles has been encouraging for me. We bought a pair of Old Navy sandals for Cooper last summer. He looked at them and liked them, but didn't want them anywhere near him. Eventually he warmed up some, but it took several weeks before we got the sandals on his feet...and at least the first time he had socks on with the sandals. We got the sandals out of the closet for Miles to wear yesterday. The child laughed the entire time I put them on his feet. He just cracked up!
Here's Cooper driving a John Deere tractor! John Deere is his favorite! Several times a day he says, "Mom, do you know what my favorite color of tractor is? GREEN!"
Miles has given up his morning nap, but he isn't quite ready to make it to the afternoon to fall asleep. He fell asleep in his highchair mid-bite.
No comments:
Post a Comment