As the sun comes up earlier and earlier, it seems the boys' internal clocks are also making adjustments. I got up early this morning to continue some work projects (more on that in a minute), and found Cooper up at 5:45. While we did send him back to bed, that only lasted about 10 minutes. So, we had an early breakfast and spent some father-son time together. While I do wish he would sleep longer, I love the morning with Cooper. He is generally in a great mood and loves to cuddle up.
We continue to search for the balance of work and family. I have a large account in Canada in negotiation so it is all consuming. It seems I could spend every waking hour of the day on work and not be finished. We are making progress, but I know the time spent on work is difficult on the family. Despite the long work hours, we have had great family time in the evenings. Whether it be in the pool, in the garden, or playing 'tackle' in the house, we've had a great time.
Speaking to the title of this post, I hear Miles...
No comments:
Post a Comment