While Nate was on the road last week, Cooper said some really cute things. I feel like his language really took off while Nate was gone! He said this sentence: "Uncle Wade has a tractor on his shirt." That one impressed me. :)
One evening, Cooper asked me for "three jumps." Cooper often asks Nate for "three jumps," and I guess I was deemed an appropriate substitute. It was very clear that while I gave the three jumps that I was not getting the job done. After we were finished, Cooper looked at me and said, "Big Swing!" I laid down on the floor, and Cooper said, "I'm tired." I guess he's heard that from me before...
The next night, I was on my cell phone with Nate. When I hung up, Cooper took the cell phone, and he said, "Hi, Daddy. This is Carey." Then, he lifted his shirt in an attempt to clip the phone to his belt - just like Daddy does. After Nate got home, he started saying, "Hi Carey, this is Nate," on the phone. Pretty cute!
Cooper and Miles kind of looked alike today, so here is a picture of their matching outfits:
No comments:
Post a Comment