- Cooper was pushing a button on the laptop (a known no-no), so I said, "Cooper, go to your room for time out." He drooped his shoulders and said, "Cooper, bad choice."
- Cooper uses "um" a lot when we ask him questions. I think this is especially funny when he is having trouble going to sleep at night. I'll hear him crying/getting upset in his bed. When I go in to check on him, I'll ask him what's wrong. He'll answer, "Um...(long pause to think of the need that is causing him to cry) water."
- Cooper says, "Right back." Obviously he has heard this one several times in his life. The conversation usually goes something like this. "Train track, okay?" "Okay, Buddy. Let's play with your train track. Do you want to go get it?" "Right back!"
- Cooper heard me say "Dang, Miles!" after a large diaper filling. Now, out of the blue, he'll say "Dang, Miles!" Man, I wish I hadn't said that...
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Talking
Cooper says things every day that need to be written down. He is at such a fun stage! Yesterday, I was listing out some things for my mom that I thought were blog-worthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment