WE FINISHED SCHOOL!!! I'm no good at action shots, but I had to include these photos anyway because this was such a great day!!!!!
Our summer started with a weekend trip to St. Louis with my sister and her family. We visited the Botanical Gardens (BEAUTIFUL!!), City Museum, and Grant's Farm. These cousins can't get enough of each other!
We returned home in time to celebrate Miles' 6th Birthday. I told him he could invite one friend to go swimming with him for his birthday, so he decided on "SilasCaleMyaOlivia." He's good at following directions. The day we went to the pool, a rain storm moved in just as we were sticking our toes in. So, here are the kids getting their feet wet just before we ran like mad back to the vans. Our "pool" party transformed to a "play" party, followed by dinner at Wendy's and a Chief's DQ cake. That's a pretty good day, if you asked me.
No comments:
Post a Comment