The Bethell Boys have been growing out their hair. Nate is leading the way with this:
That is impressive. Meanwhile, we are about to enter a really cool new chapter of life. Our new house will be finished at the end of July, and if you haven't seen it, well, here is a picture:
It really is back there, behind those trees. My boys are going to be in heaven with all the dirt/rocks/trees/mud, etc. With the outdoors, however, come these little pesky critters:
Each boy has had the experience of having a tick in their hair in the last week...so I decided that I needed to eliminate the tick habitats on their heads.
So, without further ado, here they are:

2 comments:
hhahahahaha LOL --
You'll soon be on board with the Marteneys. Each night after showers we must check each other over for tics. It really brings a humorous side to Brad Paisley's song, "check you for tics".
Shorter hair might help some...but constant checking and removal is the only thing that works for us. We consider it a small price to pay to live where we do and I'm sure you'll agree.
Such handsome haircuts! I do believe they look older!
Post a Comment