Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Things They Say

These are comments from FB that I want to have documented on our blog, too.

Miles Prayer at Breakfast on 12/30
Thank you God for this great day. Thank you that we could take mom to work and that she can do work there and not be grumpy. And, thank you that mommy can eat breakfast and get good food in her tummy so that she will feel better and be all warm and cozy when she gets home. Amen.

From 9/24
I told Cooper that he needs to be careful about turning on the TV because sometimes there are really bad things on TV. Cooper: Like what? Me: Just some grown up stuff that isn't good for you to see. Cooper: Oh, like people squirting water into other people's eyes?

From 9/23
Miles prayed for his daddy to have a good trip to Dancouga. (Vancouver.)

From 8/26
Cooper was complaining about picking up toys he didn't get out. I reminded him about how Jesus died on the cross for sin he didn't commit. His response to me was, "But Mom, I'm not Jesus." So true.

From 8/20
Nate: Miles, should we turn on the radio while we build Legos?
Miles: No, but how about some Bennie and the Jets

From 8/11
Me: Cooper, why did you just hit your brother? Cooper: I don't know. I just need to rethink my life a little bit.

From 7/5
Cooper wants to dig in the garden so he can dig, "mound after mound of rich, fresh soil.". Where does he get this stuff?

No comments: