Friday, July 22, 2011

St. Louis

Last weekend, we visited St. Louis with our friends, the Dinwiddies. What a trip! On Saturday, we "toured" the City Museum. I'm not really sure what to say about the experience except WHAT FUN! Here is our family before we went inside - Miles is already giddy with anticipation.

Look at all this stuff to climb on! All the men in my family climbed up into that airplane. I took pictures from below. :)





This is a gigantic slide we all went down. (The boys were SO brave!)




This is another picture of the gigantic metal jungle gym outside.



They LOVED this ball pit. The first time in, they played pretty hard. The second time in, near the end of the day, they just lounged on the balls.








The boys are climbing through this metal tunnel.




Here is another view of the airplane.



Here is the 10 story slide we went down. (It's actually a garbage chute from an old shoe factory...I'm pretty sure they cleaned it up a little bit...)





And here is the REAL reason we went to St. Louis...Nate and Chris got to go to a U2 concert on Sunday night. I wasn't there, but Nate said it was amazing!!

No comments: