Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last night, Cooper was playing his guitar and singing from the living room while I cleaned up from dinner. He stopped suddenly and said, "Mom, I'm not just playing the guitar, I'm picking my boogies and eating 'em."

Cooper wouldn't eat his dinner the other night, and so I began asking him questions about the food that he DOES like. The conversation progressed, and it came to this:
Me: Cooper, if you were a chef, and you could cook anything in the world, what would it be?
Cooper: Chicken Cannelloni
Me: That's interesting. I thought you didn't like chicken cannelloni. When I made it the other night, you didn't eat it.
Cooper: I know. I just want to make it because I know you guys like it.
Me: That is so thoughtful of you! But what will you eat?
Cooper: I'll just go out somewhere.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so funny. That boy cracks me up!