Merry Christmas from the Bethell Family! We had a special Christmas celebration - here are a few highlights:


1. Miles was very scared of the reindeer. He called his daddy into his room several times on Christmas Eve, asking, "Will the reindeer come in my room? Will the reindeer bite me?
2. Cooper and Miles received an Xbox with Kinect from Santa this year. As Cooper was opening it, he said, "This looks like a grownup game!"
3. A favorite gift for both boys was the new underwear in their stockings. Miles received Toy Story undies, and Cooper received Spiderman undies. They were stoked. I think they each tried on every pair.
4. The BEST part of the day for the boys was that they stayed in their underwear (see point 3) the entire day. They were in heaven. However, due to the chosen dress for the day, we do not have too many great pictures to publish.
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! I just love your boys :) Hope to see you guys soon!
This should have been your Christmas card!!!
that is just awesome. Aaron and I chucked out loud.
Post a Comment