It seems that Cooper consumes most of my blogging, so just a little about Miles...
Miles vocabulary has really expanded! He is saying many other sounds other than "B" now! One of his new favorites phrases is "I do!" Sometimes it is used in the right context:
Me: Cooper - do you want a cookie?
Miles: I DO!!
And sometimes it isn't:
Me: Cooper - it's time to take a bath.
Miles: Runs into the bathroom. I DO!!!
When Miles sees something that impresses him, he says, "MOMMEEE!!" and looks for me. He wants to make eye contact to make sure that I understand the coolness of the thing he is experiencing. The other night I was reading a book to both Cooper and Miles in bed. Miles was laying on me, and as he experienced the coolness of the book, he had to strain and twist to try to see my eyes. It's a good thing the little guy is flexible. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment