Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Potty Talk

Dare I even write this blog? I've debated in my mind, and blogging has won. So I blog, knowing that you readers will love our family and my children no matter what happens next...

Cooper has been increasingly curious about his bottom. We have been directing him to keep his hands away, but curiousity won out. Monday night after I put Cooper to bed, I heard him calling, "MOOMMEEEEE!" I walked into his room and asked him what he needed. He replied, "I need a rag." Me: "Why do you need a rag?" Coop: "For my hands." Me: "Are they sticky? What happened?" Coop: Silence. Me: "Did you pick a booger? Do you need a Kleen-X?" Coop: "I think there was a booger in my bottom." Me: Silence. Cooper was right - he needed a rag. Hopefully that fulfilled his need to learn more about that part of his anatomy for now. :)

In other potty news, Miles has figured out how to take his diaper off. :) No more naked baby. MUST WEAR PANTS. :)

No comments: