Sarita and I ran the Polar Bear 10K today. This was my first race since being diagnosed with MS, and it felt really good! The weather was absolutely beautful today! I didn't notice it at the time, but we look like we were color coordinated for Valentines' Day. Nice.
6 comments:
You go, girls! The person in the background is wearing a red shirt for Valentine's day too.
What an awesome title for this post. Way to go! I'm impressed. There's no way I could even run a 10k.
Congratulations to you, Carey. You keep going, sweetie! Love you, Annie
wow-I'm so impressed!
I can deal with 22 five and six year olds all day...but not sure I could run that much at one time anymore even though I could once upon a time.
I'm definitely praying!
I'm so proud of you and glad that running is still an option for you! I really hope I can do a race with you sometime...I could go there, or we could meet in KC :)
fun-fun
I'm so thankful for God's hand and guidance -- kudos to Nate for being so wonderful. Talk to you soon...
Carey- this post title is so great- I agree with Kim! I'm also seriously impressed with Jess's vision for detecting the color of the shirt in the background! So cool that you did this. You're inspiring....and so is what God is doing in your life!
Post a Comment