Cooper has been cracking me up this morning. First, the trash man came to pick up our trash. The trash man coming is a major event in our house. We get to see Mr. Allen (yes - we know the trash man's name!) come to pick up the trash at Stephen's Pharmacy every Friday morning. This is one of Cooper's highlights. This morning, however, was a bit traumatic. For the first time, Cooper realized that the trash man is actually taking our trash away. He was very disturbed. He cried and said, "He needs to put our trash back in the trash can!" I tried to explain that the trash man was taking it to the dump, but I don't think we connected on that one yet. Oh well...
We are working on some catechisms with Cooper, and one of them, I say, "Who made you?" and Cooper is supposed to reply, "God made me." He is doing really well with that one, but when I asked him today, he replied, "Hank made me. Hank is a very good and kind engine." Hmm...I guess we're not quite there yet.
At lunch, Cooper held up one of his chicken strips and said, "This is Mary. She is watching for the wise men....can I eat Mary?"
2 comments:
I love your stories! I will definitely be praying for your family! I can't imagine.
Megan
oh, how i love that Coop!!! it's good to know that Hank is very good and kind. too cute!
Post a Comment